Apologies for lack of posts this month, however, as most of you (in the UK know) it has been super sunny and therefore, I have been out and enjoying the sun and if I haven't been doing that, I've been planning my party for next month - woo! But yeah, apologies!
I thought I'd show you my 'makeup wishlist' as you know, make up is a must for me and you may be interested in some of the stuff I am, too!
I love makeup, but I'm not the sort of person to wear loads of makeup - I keep to the minimum (i.e. mascara, powder for my face and the occasional liquid eyeliner or eye shadow). When it comes to going out, however, (depending on the event) I like to go all out and get all 'made up' which means that this makeup on my wishlist will come in handy!
1. (Top left) Mac Eyeshadow - White (LINK)
(Bottom left) Mac Eyeshadow - "Woodwinked" (LINK)
Mac Prep + Prime (LINK)
Mac Eye Pencil "Coffee" (LINK)
2. YSL Lipstick - Peach Passion (LINK)
3. Sleek - Contour Kit "light" (LINK)
4. Nars Eye Shadow Primer (LINK)
The top of my list definitely has to be the 'YSL Peach Passion' lipstick. The colour is lovely and would go so well with both a natural look as well as a 'heavily made up eyes' look. Not only this, but it has a lovely shine to it and will complete a 'summer look'.


No comments:
Post a Comment