Rehab: "If you don't have any priory engagements, then why not spend a night in, putting your hair into Rehab. Shampoo your hair back to health with cleansing enzymes, softening seaweed and scalp toning essential oils." - When buying this, my friend (who works there - YOU GO GLEN COCO) told me that it would actually leave my hair squeaky clean and she wasn't wrong. Yes, it was so clean it actually squeaked (and here's me thinking it's just a saying.) A little went a long way with this shampoo and I'm hoping that it will last a long time.
American Cream: "Bring all the boys to the yard with the strawberry vanilla milkshake conditioner. Double strength and extra creamy to have your hair gorgeously soft and smelling sweetly." - With seeing the word 'vanilla', I was instantly won over. Due to it being double strength, I was told I wouldn't need to use a lot of this, however, I did use more than I thought she meant and that's because I couldn't tell if I had covered my head properly. That being said, it worked wonders on my hair and it smelt AMAZING. I mean it. I couldn't stop waving my hair around because it made my hair smell that good. A little went a long way with this, too (even though it feels like you've not used enough - you have). I will TOTALLY use this again.
Another great thing about these two, is that even when wash day does come (a year from the time I washed it... I joke - it's a 'the day after tomorrow' kinda thing) my hair still looks brand spanking new, unlike when I use my other shampoos and my hair looks like shit shortly after.
Rehab price: £5.25 100g (buy: CLICK ME)
American Cream price: £4.50 100g (buy: CLICK ME)


No comments:
Post a Comment