When huge spots appear, I found it the norm to have redness left behind for around 2-3 weeks, however, for the past three months the redness doesn't seem to be moving anywhere fast. It's got to the point where they fade to a certain extent and then just don't do anything after that, and so there are quite a few red dots around my face (I'm not a happy bunny).
I've tried many different masks - mainly from lush and they do work - just not as well as I would like, and so I resulted to looking online at some of the best things to help.
Alas, this is where I came across 'Dermalogica' (Dermalogica is a skin care company, which includes cleansers, toners, masques, exfoliants, moisturisers, and treatments for acne).
The pricing of Dermalogica can be very dear (talking around £60 for some products) but there are also the occasional few that are cheaper (around £25). All the products come with what they do and what they work best on, and of course, most of them have reviews. I looked deep into many of the moisturisers/masques that I thought would help with the problem that I had.
I eventually came across 'Ultracalming Serum Concentrate' priced at £52.60 *ouch* (however, it had great 5* reviews). Understandably, not many people would want to pay that price for something that may not work for them, however, I was determined to give it a chance, and hey... It's my choice what to spend money on, right? You can buy it cheaper, but I thought it be best to buy through the actual website (LINK).
It has now been around 1-2 weeks since I bought this product and I can definitely tell an improvement in my face. The redness from previous spots are pretty much gone and it has helped bring the redness down on a rather large volcano I had on my left cheek. Not only has it helped bring down the redness, but has also given my face a fresher look to it and I'm so impressed with this product. You use it twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed.
It also comes with three little samples, one of which is a primer which works GREAT before putting on makeup - also recommended.
It also comes with three little samples, one of which is a primer which works GREAT before putting on makeup - also recommended.
(images found on Google)


No comments:
Post a Comment