Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Mac Wishlist

It has been over a good year since I have bought any Mac makeup (that wasn't lipstick or mascara) and most of that, I still actually have. I don't wear much makeup, which half explains why I still do have most of the makeup purchased all that time ago, however, recently a lot of it is starting to run out and so I thought I'd make a post on my what is on my 'Mac wishlist'.


As per, I can't help but to add extras to my wishlist shopping bag (lipsticks and glitter) but the powder, eyeliner and mascara are a definite must. I love the colours of lipstick that I've added to my bag and I've wanted these colours for some time, so I'll definitely be making these purchases after pay day.

One of my main wants on the list has most definitely got to be the gold glitter. I think it would look perfect on the eyes along with winged liquid eyeliner and would complete the look and give a perfect shine in the light. Understandably would have to be aware of not using too much and result in looking like a cheap hooker, but after some practising I hope to perfect the look.



(Image print screened from Mac checkout list)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...