So rather than posting the worlds largest status or 1000 separate tweets about the last year and what a new year has to bring, I thought I'd write a post on here. Whether or not it'll be long... I don't know.
2014 wasn't the best year of my life persay, there were many things wrong with that year, but there were also just as many good things about/in that year which I'll never forget.
I've lost friends, gained friends, gained new experiences and done new things. I started a relationship in early January and am 1000000% happy to say we're still together now and I'm happier with him than I've ever been.
I've been to weddings, work do's, parties and even took the plunge of leaving Newlook after 2 1/2 years in an attempt to work up and move on with my life (and am totally thankful for everything Newlook has done for me and some of the most amazing people I've ever met).
I started making videos (vlogging) on YouTube.
I celebrated my 19th in total style in London staying at the St. Pancras hotel with my boyfff.
Even though 365 days isn't that long in the many many more that there is to life, I feel like I've learnt a lot this year. I've learnt more about who I am and who I want to be, I've learnt about others and I feel like I've become a lot wiser in the problems that have faced me this year.
I'm positive about the future and am excited to see what 2015 has to hold and thank you to all of you who have made my 2014 great, especially Charlie who has been there through all the good and bad and has somehow managed to put up with me for what will soon be ONE YEAR.
Finally, I'd like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all and I hope this year brings you everything you want.

No comments:
Post a Comment