It wasn't even that long ago when I created the first banner - according to Intsagram, it was around 21 weeks ago. It doesn't take me long to get bored - obviously. In another 21 weeks, I'll probably be bored of my new banner too!
MEET MY NEW ART:
Unfortunately, I'm not a wiz at photoshop yet, so this is the best I can do for now, but I'm pretty happy with how it looks! I wanted it to be pretty simple and I love the idea of quirky drawings of things I love rather than actual images because I feel actual images look too sharp. Also, if you look closely, you'll be able to see a light purple pain splodge. Dad said he thinks it'd look better a little bit darker, but I dunno! I don't think it looks too bad like that does it?!
Either way, new banner = DONE.
Also, I finally reached 100 subscribers, yay! (103, actually). I know that 103 isn't a lot, but it's just nice to know that there are 103 people out in the world who are actually interested in what I have to say and my opinions. So I thank all of those who have subscribed to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment