Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Aloha 2014

Ok, so it's been like forever and a day since I last wrote a blog post. There's been many times where I've attempted to write a new one, but just couldn't think of the right thing to say... But ya know, new year shit probably comes in as a good topic?

Overall, 2013 was an average year. It started off pretty boring and probably started to pick up more in September. Since then a lot has happened..  Met new people, more tattoos and piercings and lets say new experiences? I ALSO STARTED GIVING MONEY TO 5 SEPARATE CHARITIES YAYY. Oh, and I have a dog. He's a prick and his name is Marley.
La prick
Newest tat













I'm surprised to say that from September onwards I have no regrets and finally feel like I'm back to the person I used to be (thank god) and now that it's the new year, I hope to just have fun and continue to meet great people and eventually look like this:
I joke.
But yeah, I suppose this is a quick update and I hope to actually try and keep up to date with this again. HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD 2013 AND HAVE A BETTER 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...