Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Mulberry: Cara Delevingne




Cara Delevingne seems to be taking the world by storm. Not only has she the reputation of being one of the best models, but also has: acting, sister (Poppy Delevingne), best friend (Rihanna), awesome eyebrows, great eye skills AND can play the drums. Now to push her in further greatness, she has her own collection for Mulberry - which looks pretty great.
With prices ranging from £890 - £2,500, it's safe to say these bags don't come cheap, but hey, a girl can dream, right?

The bags will be available in three different sizes and of course range in different designs, all of which Cara wanted to have a personal touch - "Cara wanted each bag to be like opening a letter with a lovely surprising touch. Inside you can discover a small lion rivet and a heart shaped patch based on Cara's own heart tattoo." - mulberry website.

I think I've found a new thing to save for.  Heck, if I can buy a pair of £695 shoes, I can buy a £890 bag.

Check it out for yourself: http://www.mulberry.com/caradelevingne#gallery/4/0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...