Sunday, 23 February 2014

BAFTAs Best Dressed


I'm a big fan of watching award shows. I love seeing the famous faces, what (or who) they're wearing and the awards they win. As you're all aware, the BAFTA's were not too long ago and there were definitely some well dressed celebrities.. and badly dressed, of course.

Instead of bringing those worst dressed to your attention, I thought I'd share who I thought were some of the best dressed of the night.

Fearne Cotton - Scaasi
I'm a big lover of Fearne, I think she has great music and fashion taste and to top it off she's a beauty. Most people probably are not fans of this dress, and I admit that it would only suit a rare amount of people, but Fearne definitely pulled this off at the award show.


Angelina Jolie - Saint Laurent
When I first saw what Angelina was wearing to the BAFTA's, I didn't know whether I liked her choice, however, after a while, I definitely warmed to the idea. Angelina definitely pulled this off perfectly. With casual hair and makeup, she made this look one of the best at the event.


Samantha Barks - Calvin Klein
Uma Thurman - Versace
Olga Kurylenko - Burberry
Laura Haddock -
Helen McCrory - John Rocha



(images found on google)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...