Now that the full month of March has passed, I thought I'd write a post on my March Favourites.
1. TOPSHOP - Gingham Print Joni Jeans
I can't stop wearing these jeans. I feel like I should stop wearing them so much incase people think I don't wash my clothes - I do btw. Despite the fact that they are 'skinny jeans' they're super comfy and they don't bunch up on the back of the legs. The print is lighter than I thought (online they look black) they're actually a faded black look, but they still look fab on.
LINK
2. WITCH STICK
I'm totally fed up with the red marks that wont fade on my face with additional spots coming along to join that and leave behind more redness, because of this, I have gone super crazy with face masks, washes and my beloved Witch Stick. About twice a day - morning and night, I apply the Witch Stick to areas that either have redness or areas that I can feel spots developing. I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin and the redness seems to be fading and any spots that are trying to make their way to surface haven't succeeded.
LINK
3. LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin
For the past month, I have been struggling with getting rid of the left over redness from spots and so I decided to go to the best place for skin care (in my opinion) and that is LUSH. I told one of the ladies that worked there my problem and she suggested 'Angels on Bare Skin', which is a face wash. Since then I have been using it every day, moisturising my face after, and it has definitely made a difference and it's only been 5 days. The redness seems reduced and barely visible. Ofc, along side this I have been using my beloved 'Witch Stick'.
LINK
4. MAC - Lady Danger Lipstick
I have had this lipstick for a long time now and it's still going strong. This month I've had more of an obsession with it in comparison to other months. What I love about this colour is that it goes with pretty much any outfit that I create, however, the downside of this lipstick is that you need to make sure that your lips are perfect before applying - if not, the lipstick dries out a lot quicker than usual. Other than that, it's a fab colour that gets many compliments and "omg what lipstick is that?"
LINK
5. CHANEL - Coco Mademoiselle
This perfume is lushhhh. It smells great and has a mature scent to it (if that makes sense). The smell really does last a long time and the look of the bottle is perfection. There isn't really much to say about this perfume other than it smells great and I wear it all the time. The price for this is quite expensive, especially for the larger bottle - but it lasts a very long time and the smell makes the price worth it.
LINK
6. NEWLOOK - Pug Slippers
No doubt, the best slippers of all time. I was browsing the Newlook site when I came across these super cute slippers and I thought that I just had to buy them. Once I collected them and saw the slippers, the size amazed me... They were a lot bigger than I thought, but once I put them on my feet, it was like I was standing on a cloud. They're super comfy and take up the whole of your feet. They do make a lot of squeaky noises when you're waking on any flooring that isn't carpet, but other than that, they're super great. Even Marley (my Puggle) loves them.
LINK


No comments:
Post a Comment