Hopefully sometime soon my room is going to be decorated. I have a huge plan of how I want my room to look (very different from what it does now) and I'm desperate to buy new things for it... Mainly a new carpet because mine sucks and has loads of holes (not my fault) and makeup stains on it.
I'm hoping to go for more of a minimalistic girlish look to the room. With mainly white and added decorations to splash in more colour.
1. I absolutely hate my wardrobe, and whilst looking on the IKEA website, I found this wardrobe that would be perfect for me (the other side of the wardrobe does have a section for trousers and dresses).And what makes this wardrobe better is that it has SLIDING DOORS.
LINK (click me)
Price: £170
2. LINK (click me)
Price: £35
3. Another thing in my room that I hate - the light. Not only does the shade for the lamp look shit and tacky, but the light itself is awful and doesn't light my room very well.
LINK (click me)
Price: £44.98
4. LINK (click me)
Price: £100
5. This doesn't really have any relevance to how I want my room done, however, it is something that has been on my 'wishlist' for a while - those of you who don't know what this is, it is a softbox. commonly used by photographers to create better lighting in photos. I, however, would use this to film videos on my YouTube channel.
LINK (click me)
Price: £62.99
6. Something that I have recently become weird about is hangers. From having to sort out all of the hanger boxes at my work (removing old hangers and replacing them for new) I've come to the conclusion that I hate that my hangers have shop names on them... And not even all of the same shop name. Therefore, I wish to get new hangers for all of my clothes that match and will no longer make my wardrobe look messy.
LINK (click me)
Price: £5.50 per 8
7. As you may have seen on no.2, I also wish to buy a new chair to go with the desk I want. This chair most definitely looks like it will become uncomfortable after a while and that is why I wish to get a pillow for it - simplesss.
LINK (click me)
Price: £6.99
8. This little see-through thing is a mini vase, something that I thought would look SUPER cute on the vanity table (no.9)
LINK (click me)
Price: £1.99
9. Last but not least - a vanity table. From how I want my room changed around, there is no way I would be able to do my make up with ease and because of this, I think a vanity table is a must. Not only this, but I think it would look SUPER lovely with the way I want my room done.
LINK (click me)
Price: £200


No comments:
Post a Comment