Tuesday, 4 March 2014

End of Feb Wish List

To my surprise, there is very little on my 'Wish List' (I'm sure that will change) but for what I have in mind now, I thought I'd share it with you all.



1. LINK
I love the look and feel of this dress. It looks like the perfect dress for the coming season and would look lovely with 10 denier tights or even without tights.

2. LINK 
I've always been a fan or tartan looking things and these leggings are a total must for me (however, I probably will never end up buying them - darn dodgy pay) this colour in particular has been found on loads of different types of clothing recently, but I think it looks best as a trouser or legging.

3. LINK
This is a product that most people will probably laugh at. It's called 'Rio 60 Second Neck Toner' - the name explains it all. If you know me, you know that I hate my 'ski slope' chin/neck and am forever hiding it. I've read good reviews on this product, and even if it helps tone my neck even the slightest, I'd be a lot happier.

4. LINK 
I originally saw this product in monochrome (white soles heel section and the top half black) I did love that one, however, I prefer the all white. I love the fact that it has a slight heel to it and I think it would look perfect this summer.

5. LINK 
I have been after a golden pigment for a few months now and I'm still waiting until I have enough money to buy this beauty. It would be perfect to apply to eyelids just before you use liquid eyeliner to give your eyes that extra glam look for going out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...