Friday, 21 March 2014

Rio Total Body Waxing Kit

Calling all hairy females out there (or males - I don't judge) I have found the ultimate 'fuck you hairy legs (or anywhere else)' product, and that is: Rio Total Body Waxing Kit.

Shaving is probably the easiest and quickest thing to do, however, for most people, the hair is only gone for around 2 days. I'm quite lucky and my hair takes a very long time to grow back, so I thought that if I waxed it, it would take even longer than it normally would (hopefully).

So after reading a load of reviews of different sites, I came to the conclusion that 'Rio Total Body Waxing Kit' would be my best bet and so I bought it. The price of the kit is £39.99 and comes with everything you need (hard wax, soft wax, DVD, the heater and pan, sticks, waxing strips and wax remover).

The kit is very messy and does take a little while to get used to it, but after a while you most definitely get the hang of it and once you have, it is super easy to use. 

Basically, I'm writing this post to tell you all that this is definitely a great purchase and I recommend you buy it if you're fed up of shaving.

CLICK ME FOR PRODUCT
£39.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...