As I am currently watching all of the Gossip Girl episodes from beginning to end again, I have noticed some of the amazing clothes and shoes that have made an appearance (and not to forget Vera Wang and the occasional flash of Louboutins).
Not only are those big names involved with Gossip Girl, but other big names such as Valentino, Marc Jacobs, Elie Saab, etc...
So here are some of the memorable amazing outfits that were used in Gossip Girl.
| Gone Maybe Gone |
This picture most definitely explains the three characters of (from left) Nate Archibald - the beautiful Chace Crawford, Chuck (Charles) Bass, Dan Humphrey... Ha, 'Humphrey'. Dan sticks to the classic 'outsider' look, whilst Chuck mixes up his 'ha, I'm super rich' look and Nate goes for more of a normal suit approach. TOTALLY explains their characters - in my opinion.
| Monstrous Ball |
| New York, I love you |
| New York, I love you |
I supper love Serena's wedding dress in the final episode of Gossip girl. The lovely gold top which then splatters down the side leading into an white/ivory? dress is totally stunning.
There are, of course, plenty more amazing outfits that have been shown throughout the series of Gossip Girl, however, if I were to show all of those, you'd be reading (or looking) for quite a long time - why don't you watch the series and find out for yourself? Or if you have seen Gossip Girl, then you'd know.
(pictures above taken from pinterest)





No comments:
Post a Comment