Sunday, 9 March 2014

Summer Looks

Ok, so maybe making a post about Summer right now is totally pointless. After all, we have only had a little bit of sun right? And even then there has still been a chill in the air. I am, however, going to stay optimistic about a beautiful sun and warm temperature this summer. So with thoughts of summer in mind, I came up with a few super fab bits that would look great this summer (well, in my opinion).




Of course, there are plenty more looks that I could create that I feel would be the 'best summer looks' however, I simply do not have the time (and patience) to create a whole picture on the many items of clothing that would be awesome this summer. Not only this, but there are still more clothes to come in that are not around yet, so as summer gets closer, do be expecting a new and updated post. 

Click for links:
Topshop hat
Chanel glasses
Urban Outfitters bag
Topshop bikini
Topshop wedges
Topshop long shirt

Topshop daisy crop
Topshop pink skirt
Topshop flats
Topshop jumpsuit
Newlook shoes
Missguided playsuit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...