Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Vlogging

So it has been a good few months since I last uploaded a video to YouTube. I have actually filmed a few videos since then, however, from watching them back, I was totally put off the idea of putting them on YouTube (mainly because of my round face and thousand chins that appear when I talk). So because of that, I did delete them. When they say a camera adds ten pounds, I totally believe that. Infact... I seem to add 1000.

Anyway, not too long ago, after watching one of my favourite vloggers - fashionrocksmysocks, I decided to pluck up the courage and start to film again. Yes, I can still see my double chin and yes, my face still looks like the size of a basketball, but I love filming and editing and so I shall try and look past those flaws.

The point of this blog post is to just say that I'm back and shall hopefully be carrying on!

MY YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...