Monday, 17 March 2014

The Best Mascara


Every girl wants the best mascara (well, those who use mascara) and it is often hard to find the mascara that best suits you.

Around 3 years ago for Christmas, my mother bought me Mac makeup and that was when I first came across what I thought was the best mascara EVER. Before that Christmas, I was using any old mascara that I could find in Superdrug or Boots, and these mascaras were pretty shit. They would dry out quickly and make my eyelashes look clumpy.

The point of this post is to tell you all how amazed I am with the new mascara I bought. So amazed, that I felt it most definitely needed to be talked about. Priced at around £18, I understand it will turn people off... Heck, it even put me off slightly. But knowing that Mac has never disappointed me, I thought I'd take a risk, and it was a good risk to take.




It's understandable that not everyone can afford expensive mascaras (Mac are usually priced £16+) however, with the length of time it takes to use up Mac mascara, it would probably take three standard priced mascaras, so surely the price is balanced out?

No way could I ever think that mascara could give you the 'false lash' effect all the others claim to give (they bullshit). What is even better about this mascara is that not only can you give yourself super lush long lashes, but you can give yourself cute daytime lashes too. It doesn't take many strokes to get our desired look and so I'm hoping the mascara lasts a long time.

CLICK ME TO SEE MASCARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...