The idea I had was to have a fox tattooed on my right index finger, inspired by a tattoo shown on bangbangnyc's instagram (not Cara D's lion tattoo). There's no particular meaning behind this tattoo and so some of you may think it's pointless - I don't care, soz.
After a long while of attempting to get the right size to fit my finger without it being too small, mark began. I must admit, some parts did hurt (i.e. the bottom knuckle area) otherwise, I think I handled it like a right pro. It wasn't an awkward experience and I am beyond impressed with what he managed to do considering a finger isn't the easiest place to tattoo.
| Bangbangnyc instagram picture |
![]() |
| My tattoo |
In my personal opinion, I thought my tattoo ended up being better than the original and for that, I am super happy.
Couldn't recommend this place enough, so if you're debating on places to go, try out 'Seven Magpies' because it's definitely worth it.


It does look better than the original!
ReplyDeleteIts so nice, I wish I wasn't such a chicken and could get tattoos haha
victoria x
Ah, thanks!
DeleteI personally don't think they hurt as much as people say and you can use numbing cream to help anyway? :o
x