A. Cheated on my boyfriend (Nick) and have gone on a date with a guy named Christian
Or
B. think that I am making a reference to 50 Shades Of Grey
I'm sorry to disappoint (if it is disappointing news) but neither of those are true. In fact, the title is in reference to my beautiful LouBou's (Louboutins) and my first ever date with them (i.e. Wearing them for the first time).
![]() |
| AFTER |
![]() |
| BEFORE |
I felt to take a picture of a before and after shot to show you the difference in what the bottoms look like after a night of wearing them. As you can see, the red has started to come off around the left part of the shoe. Unfortunately, this is something that does happen with Louboutins and if you are to wear them on gravel, expect the red to be almost all gone. ALSO, in the before shot, the shoes have a lot more of a shine to them - this is because of the lighting and time of day that I took both photos.
For most guys, shoes are unimportant - they are stupid. Of course, I understand that not everyone out there is a fan of shoes or heels, however, what is most unique about these shoes (excluding the beautiful red bottom) is how they make you feel. Wearing these shoes make you feel like you can succeed in anything, they make you feel that little bit more powerful and confident and make your feet look pretty damn good (not only that, but when people see you in these shoes, they can't help but gawp just a little).
The most common reaction that I found from wearing these shoes were not only, "Omg, your shoes are beautiful", but also, "Omg, do your feet not hurt?" and my answer to that ladies (and/or gents) is NO. I was totally surprised that shoes so big could hurt so little, although, I have to admit, after a few hours my big toes were starting to feel the pain and I did *sigh* take off my shoes *sigh* BUT I knew that I would not be defeated and after 5 minutes, I placed those beauties back on and my feet didn't hurt for the rest of the night.It is crazy to spend a lot of money on shoes, however, after spending my night with these bad boys, I can gladly say that I don't regret it and if any of you are thinking of buying them, I say DO IT. The way that these shoes make you look and feel about yourself is so much better than the way any man can make you feel or look - even if it is someone like Prince William or Chace Crawford.
So to conclude, I'll let you all in on a secret - my first date with Christian was a good one.
Nikita xo


No comments:
Post a Comment