Saturday, 6 April 2013

For the Love of New Things

Everyone loves getting something new, lets be honest! And I'm one of those people that get thrills out of buying new clothes (this later goes down and I feel the need to buy more). So on the topic of new things, I thought that I'd share with you the list of amazing new things that I have come across online and wish to purchase for myself.

1. Topshop // £75 // LINK
2. Topshop // £26 // LINK
3. Urban Outfitters // £8 // LINK
4. Boots // £8.99 // LINK

For some reason, the idea of owning boots or even better... Cut out boots, is something that I would really love. I first saw them a few months ago on a 'Vlog' on YouTube and since then have been dying to buy myself a pair! They have recently started to become the 'in' thing (but in black) so I've decided to lust over a browny/red colour instead!

STRIPES are also making their appearance again and this lovely dress from Topshop is a beauty. it has a band at the back of the dress (place your mouse over the image and you will see) which may put some people off, but if that does put you off (CLICK THIS LINK) and you can buy a similar dress - more expensive - from Motel Rocks with a zip up back.

Glitter socks, I think, are totally awesome. They look pretty (feel a bit weird on) and they make shoes look even better! I've found it hard to come across glittery socks, but I came across 'metallic' socks from Urban Outfitters which are pretty cute and I'm dying to buy.

5. Newlook // £22.99 // LINK
6. Topshop // £28 // LINK

7. Topshop // £55 // LINK
8. ASOS // £69.50 // LINK

The cold is still here... As is the few occasional sprinkles of snow, however, that doesn't stop the fact that eventually it will be sunny and hopefully 'summer' will be here soon. Even though it is still cold, that doesn't stop my 'summer' spirit of wanting to wear summery clothes, therefore, no. 5 (Newlook) and no. 6 (Topshop) are the summer essentials that I will need for when the sun does finally appear. I surprisingly don't have a vest top and the fact that (no. 6) has a cut out back design makes me want it even more.

The shoes are what I class as b-e-aaaa-utiful. I love thick and big heels that reveal the feet and are dark colours. So what is to hate about these shoes? Most of you are probably looking at them and thinking 'what the hell?' but hey, think about them on? They would look amazing... Hard to walk in, I could imagine, but amazing.

SATCHELS. SATCHELS. SATCHELS. I love them. I do currently have a satchel, however, I'm now TOTALLY interested in having a 'back pack satchel'. Mainly because my one rubs against my coat and is slowly damaging it, but also because the back pack satchels look SO cute and lovely. They are a decent size to fit college crap in and you don't come across many people with these bags, what more could you want!?


 
9. Ray-Ban // £113 // LINK
Finally, as I have mentioned before, the sun should hopefully be making an appearance some time soon and what better yet to defend your eyes with these bad boys. The frame is great, as well as the colour (tortoise) and you'll look mega cool wearing them.






 Nikita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...