Sunday, 31 March 2013

Welcome to Bicester Village

The idea owning at least one designer item is something that I think most women like the idea of, so the idea of going to a place where you get designer items for almost half the price is even better, no?

As you park and make your way toward the left side of the designer outlet, you are instantly greeted by a beautiful Thai restaurant (where I took 5 sets of chop sticks), but then it hits you. Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, etc... Excitement overwhelms you. The rush of many different people all squeezing to get into every shop is something that is slightly annoying and could do without, however, if you're determined enough, just stick out those elbows and hit them in the back.

Valentino Dress

Whilst looking around the shops, I found the two main dresses that made my heart skip a beat; Valentino and Versace, omg. But alas, the price (as always) is too dear for us normal folk. With the Valentino hitting a crazy price of £1230 and the Versace with a price of £530, the only thing I could do was dream.


I understand that most of you would not agree on how some people could spend so much money on one particular item, but that's just a preference, I suppose. Some people may not understand why others spend thousands on tattoos? On holidays? On football... But the truth is, people just do and they do it because it's what they like to do.

As much as being in a designer heaven with prices almost halved, it was also some sort of hell for me. Prices discounted still doesn't mean that it is affordable, if anything, that makes it worse. To add to the upsetting fact that I cannot buy the Valentino and Versace dresses that I was in love with, the weather was unbearably cold and it made it hard to enjoy the fact that I was surrounded by the awesomeness that is designer.

I did, however, actually buy something... A LANYARD! From Cath Kidston, just a simple red design with flowers, but nevertheless, it is cute and much better than the Jagermeister lanyard that I was lumbering around with me.

All in all, Bicester Village is a great place to go if you have enough money and the weather is great. TIP: DON'T GO IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT CARD, DESIGNER SALES WILL TEMPT YOU.



Nikita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...