Tuesday, 19 March 2013

The Dream Of Being Rich

It is probably one of the most common things people wish upon themselves - to be rich. I know I do! Heck, who out there wouldn't want to have enough money to do what they want? To be able to spend £50 and then not regret it moments later and have the same thought in your head, "how am I going to be able to afford anything for the next month!?" Of course, if you are of an age where you have a job that pays good, that is probably not a common problem for you.

To have a constant supply of money forever being sent my way would be the best feeling, however, I am not one of those people who wish to have it all just thrown at me. I want to work hard for my money. I want to be able to wake up in a huge mansion with hundreds of Louboutins looking at me and know that I've worked hard to have it that way. After all, what's the fun in having loads of money and nothing else to do other than spend it? You'd get bored after a while.
"Silver Glitzy Louboutins"

I'd send wallops of money off to many different charities - make a big difference. I'd open my own shop and sell things that I know people want and need (i.e. Certain bra sizes or shoe sizes that can't be found anywhere else). I'd be able to have my dream wedding with an awesome venue, Vera Wang dress and silver glitzy Louboutins. Have a constant supply of tickets to the best music festivals! Be able to visit Paris all the time! Live in LONDON! Own a huge selection of Burberry coats. Shop in Topshop all the time.

It's odd to think of some people who have started off with less than what we have now (or the same amount - whatever), with barely an education and no one to listen to them, but they still somehow do it. Richard Branson, Alan Sugar, J.K. Rowling, etc... But at the end of the day, they worked for it.

I know that this post is pretty pointless, but maybe it will make you think about what you want for yourself in the future and how yo plan on getting there? Who knows.

What would you do if you were rich?


Nikita xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...