As always, you will forever be seeing fake lineups or 'teasers' to excite you for the big festival, but it's the revelation of the lineup on the great Radio1 that has us all on the edge of our seats.
Eminem, Biffy Clyro, Foals, Chase and Status, Imagine Dragons, Jake Bugg, Phoenix, Bastille, Frank Turner, 1975 - TO NAME A FEW.
The revelation of hearing that some of my favourite acts will be playing at this awesome festival has me shaking with excitement, is it just me?The fact that Imagine Dragons will be there definitely had me. If you haven't heard any of their stuff - I recommend you do so. Bastille and Phoenix are also other great acts that I recommend you listen to if you haven't already. The one thing I must stress is... DALLAS GREEN (A.K.A CITY AND COLOUR) IS HE OR ISN'T HE?! I've heard that he is, however, I have not seen that he is.. But if not, WHY NOT?!
Even though I am excited about the smaller acts that are playing, I am disappointed with the fact that Green Day are headlining. I would have been much happier to hear that Mumford or Arctic Monkeys were playing, but oh well, I can just skip Green Day and get pissed.
I know that this is a pretty shit blog post, but I just couldn't contain my excitement of the lineup so far. So, before I leave you, I would like to give you the image of sitting around a tent with your best buds & thousands of strangers, eating shit, drinking alcohol as if it were your only hope to survive. The sun beaming, awesome wellies with great music, shit toilets and a fairground, if that doesn't tempt you, I don't know what will?
Nikita xo
No comments:
Post a Comment