Monday, 27 May 2013

End of May Wishlist

So, it's nearing the end of may (yet another month to fly by) and this means that PAY DAY is nearing! *cheers from all around* I especially love pay day because it means that my 'wish list' soon become an 'own list'. So to share with you, I have a few items that are on my 'wish list'.


1. LINK // 2. LINK // 3. LINK // 4. LINK // 5. LINK // 6. LINK // 7. LINK


1. 'Lasercut Waist Playsuit' from Topshop, priced - £46

I love playsuits and I'm totally loving the colour white at the moment. What better yet than to have two in one?! The lovely colour is very summery and the cut out would help give you a breeze when you're feeling warm.
     - "Tailored playsuit with lasercut waist detail. 98% Polyester, 2% Elastane. Wash with similar colours."

2. 'Stripe Print Satchel' from Topshop, priced - £34

 Unfortunately, my favourite bag - the satchel - is breaking and now is the time to replace it. I found this bag which is 'so on trend' with the monochrome stripe and to add to the awesomeness, it is also a satchel - perfff.

3. 'HORSHAM Geeky Sandals' from Topshop, priced - £20

So cheap and so great. I love summer and anything to do with summer and I feel that these shoes scream, "BEACH". A few straps to hold your feet to the base, but perfect for letting your feet breathe in hot weather.

4. 'Light Blue Polka Dot Culottes' from Newlook, priced - £9.99

Another cheap and super-cute buy that totally shouts, "BEACH". The material is thin and great for summer, it will go perfect with the 'Horsham Geeky Sandals' and white crop top.

 

5. 'Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash' from MAC, priced - £18

This is without a doubt THE BEST mascara I have EVER purchased and used. It is now starting to run out, and I MUST buy this again. Understandable to be put off by the price, but it lasts a good 5-6 months and you only need 2 stroked on each lash and they are already super long and thick. It is an awesome mascara and you'd be crazy not to try it.

 

6. 'Candy Yum Yum' from MAC, priced - £14

I've always wanted a pink lipstick and I feel that this colour looks perff. I already own a few MAC lipsticks and the colours are always great. Unfortunately, you are constantly having to check that the lipstick doesn't dry out (and if so, use Vaseline or just top it up) otherwise, this colour looks pretty and I can't wait to try it out.

 

7. 'Tennis Skirt' from American Apparel, priced- £46

Last but not least, the skirt! This skirt comes in an array of colours, but the colour I'm after is WHITE. As mentioned before, I love the colour white and I've also been after a white skirt for a while. It is very expesnive (it's an expensive shop) but I've heard great things about this skirt! Minus point - it is short and will need shorts underneath it, UNLESS you want to show the world your bum when you bend down.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...