Saturday, 10 August 2013

Catastrophe Cosmetic

With high hopes that I will find something to help battle the war zone that is going on around my face, I walk in, head held high, into the coolest shop - Lush.

Whilst looking at the face masks, I wonder which would be best for helping my skin within such short time (I don't want to be spotzilla on my birthday).

I have previously purchased two of their face masks:
Cosmetic Warrior - "This is the front line of defence for spot-prone skin." - Lush site.
BB Seaweed - "Honey, seaweed and aloe vera to soften and soothe. Olive oil to moisturise.  Fresh rose petals and rose absolute to reduce redness. Rosemary oil to regenerate the skin. All of this is held together with kaolin, ground almonds and millet flakes – so when you wash this off you are also gently exfoliating and removing dead skin." - Lush site.

After previously hearing about 'Oatifix', I thought that it would be a good buy, however, after talking to a shop assistant, I bought 'Catastrophe Cosmetic'

*goes home and tries out the face mask*

I don't know whether it is because I'm convinced that it's going to work that made me think it did - but wow. The moment I took off the mask, my face looked bright and healthy, it felt soft AND after a while, my spots started to shrink down AS WELL AS redness going down.

The product is meant to be used two times a week, so before my birthday I should be able to get two more uses out of it and boy - it looks like it's going to do the trick.

So if you're starting to break out and you need your spots gone in short time (i.e. a week) then I DEFINITELY recommend this product. The smell isn't my favourite, but it isn't overpowering and the coverage on your face is great! You only need to leave it on for 5-10 minutes and then wash it off and WOLLAH! You're on the road to better looking skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...