THEN the thing I have been waiting for *drum roll* MY TATTOO! ON THE MONDAY! I have to admit - I was pretty nervous on the lead up to it but after a while the feeling did fade.
| Finger Anchor Tattoo |
Tuesday:
On Tuesday, I went to London with my mother to watch THE WOMAN IN BLACK *oOOooOOooOoo* - I did enjoy it and it definitely was jumpy in places, however, I wish it could've been more jumpy. I do prefer the film, but the idea of two men doing a full performance and still managing to keep the audience interested = GOOD JOB.
Unfortunately, whilst there I didn't buy many things - boo. I did, however, buy a scrapbook from Paperchase, lip scrub, bath bombs and a bath bomb holder from Lush and a LOVELY lace Kimono from NEWLOOK. (pictures and links will come in a different post... Coming soon).
---------
Everything that I have recently bought will be put onto a separate post, so keep an eye out! And to end a good week, I shall be going out and getting pissed (as that is a part of being 18, after all).
No comments:
Post a Comment