Shopping for a party can be hard (depending on what kind of party) there are those 'social gatherings', where you still would like to look nice, but go for more of a comfortable look - i.e shorts, top and flats. Then you have your 'dress nicely parties' where you would upgrade to a pair of heels and maybe a skirt or dress. Then you have the themed/dress up parties.
Themes that are to do with dressing up as anything (spiderman, a monk, a penis, etc...) can be quite easy, however, themes with more thought - Hollywood (the difficult theme I chose) can be quite a challenge. For the boys, it is easy (just simply pop on a suit) but for girls... it is a whole other story, "Is this not 'Hollywood' enough?", "Is this too short?", "Is this too 'casual party'?" The questions go on and on and on.
So, if you have a wedding/party/red carpet event/prom or just want to buy a really nice dress, then I will show you a range of different dresses (because dresses are a MUST for a Hollywood theme) that I have found and think are pretty cool!










No comments:
Post a Comment