Monday, 12 August 2013

Starting a New

On the upcoming of my 18th, I have decided that it is time to stop moping around/letting go and that it is actually time to take a stand and at least attempt to do something with my life (those who know me know I can be quite lazy).

Nearing the end of college and throughout the summer period, I have had a very strong 'what is the point' attitude towards life and that has affected the way that I think/do/act/etc... Which explains the lack of posts last month and the lack of interest that I was having towards making myself look presentable as a person (I actually look like a troll when not trying) and the lack of interest I was having with fashion/acting/films/blogging.

Now that I am nearing the end of my (what feels like years) of being 17 and am finally joining the world of 'adulthood', I feel that it is about time that I start looking after myself properly and actually start trying for things I want. And from recently watching 90210 from scratch, I have decided that my best way to succeed is to have the 'Naomi Clarke' attitude (this does, however, exclude some traits of hers).

For me, turning a new year of age is where the whole 'New Year, new me' thing applies... Not on New Nears (I have odd views in comparison to everyone else). Therefore, after I turn 18, everything I have spoken about in the above will then soon hopefully be taken into action and I will start to work on my 'adult self'. As an addition to this, I have decided to take a route of making YouTube videos of fashion and lifestyle - pretty much exactly what I do on here, but on a recording.

So yes! Thank you for reading (if you have read this far) and I hope you're having a great summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...