Sunday, 1 September 2013

Welcome to Hollywood

As some of you may know, I had a 'Hollywood' themed party a while back (August 17th). I had been planning the party a few months in advance and was buying little bits for the party along the way. Here are a few of my favourite decorations...

For people to take photos in
The classic red carpet


VIP entrance

Walk of fame decoration

I tried to think of everything, so in the hall I created a V.I.P. area where there were sofas and BEER PONG. In another room, I created an 'eating experience' with popcorn, cakes (including: Rum cakes, chocolate cakes, orange cakes, vanilla cakes, chocolate centre cakes) and the other classic foods you find at parties. Also, I thought it would be a cool idea to have AMERICAN STYLE CUPS and some sticky labels for people who wanted to label their drinks.
With a total of at least 3 hours attempting to set up the hall (Chalton Village Hall) into what only slightly resembled something from Hollywood - i.e. Hollywood decorations everywhere - I only had just under an hour to get ready.

I didn't manage to take many photos because I was busy making sure everyone was ok and having a good time, HOWEVER, I thought of the idea to have a PHOTO BOOTH! So that is where all the photos were taken. Here are some of the best ones that I found from the booth:
How the photos came out

















Best photo of the night
Overall, it was a pretty awesome night. If you're planning of a themed party, here are some of the sites I thought worked best:
Photo booth: picture blast
Amazon
Party Delights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...