Sunday, 29 September 2013

Return to the Potter Tour


Last year, me and three friends bought ourselves tickets to go to the Potter tour (yes, it was amazing) but due to having a time of 5.30pm, I felt like we couldn't get the full viewing of everything. Because of this, me and another friend (Nick, who was there originally) are going back to the studios in Watford at 12.30 to make the best of the tour! Super excited? I think so.

There are so many great things to see and experience there (Butterbeer and gift shop being the main) and I totally recommend going. I'm going to take a load of photos and create a blog post of the day and I'm also going to make a vlog from the day, so keep an eye out!

This was only a small post just to pretty much say HOW DAMN EXCITED I AM TO GO BACK, so it's nothing big, but just an update, really!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...