Sunday, 22 September 2013

Essie Nail Foil Review

Whilst on a trip to St Albans, I decided to stop off at Boots to buy myself Company magazine and came across THISSSS:
image from google
It was like love at first sight. I know how to get the effect of writing on nails (just use a newspaper, really) but I was too lazy to do it. So what better yet than to just buy it!
It is easy application, all you need to do is follow the steps (easy to understand) that come with the nail foils and WALLAH! You have yourself lovely looking nails. It comes with a nail file that helps you get rid of the excess bits that hang off of your nail and the foils should last around 10 days. You can wash your hands and bathe and it doesn't effect the stickers.

What I have found with nail foils is that when removing them, they make my nail go a funny texture, whereas with these, they kept my nail in good condition - so well done with that!

I've had LOADS of compliments with these nail foils and countless people asking where they are from, so if you are interested "CLICK THIS"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...