With everyone going off to uni and about to experience the best time of their lives, I am stuck here in crummy ol' Luton. Am I regretting not going to uni? Maybe. But I don't regret saying no to the choice I chose (Television broadcasting). In the mean time, I wish to have a little time away to be 100% sure that taking the plunge that I am prepared to do (i.e. move far, far away to study acting - or just London). I'm not even asking for a sunny, expensive destination. All I need is a comfy, relaxing cabin. Maybe even Centre Parcs will do me well?
Anyway, I know that I need a holiday. I can just imagine myself and my boyf (boyfriend) having a little trip away (me, being the driver to the destination, of course) and acting like adults going out, buying our food and cooking it. Not only is it rare that I go on holiday, but for the almost two years that we have been together, we have never been away *gasp*. I think it's needed.
Comfy beds away are calling.

No comments:
Post a Comment