Monday, 9 September 2013

New Look Haul

It's that time of year again where I start to go a little crazy on buying clothes, and what has surprised me, is that most of my money is being spent in New Look - not saying that New Look is a bad shop, but I'm usually spending my money in Topshop. On a down note, I've been finding it increasingly hard to find things I like in Topshop (and that makes me sad because Topshop is my faveeee place).

However, it is a major plus that I work in New Look (discount) and so I do save money when it comes to buying clothes there.

As we are heading towards Winter, New Look has gone through little changes, including the writing of their name...
Quality of their bags, and of course, better clothes! (which leads me on to the point of this post). Because I have been so happy with my recent purchases, I felt the need to share with them you. 
LINK - The lighting in my room made the colour look different
The tartan dress (on hanger) is of appearance of a smock dress - which I love - so instead of using the bits of string attached (which is meant for a belt) I will probably remove them and have the dress as a smock dress because it looks best like that. The colour and feel of the dress is lovely and I knew I had to buy it the moment I saw it.

LINK - £12.99

No link found - £17.99
LINK - £19.99
LINK - £24.99
I love kimonos and the moment I saw the flowery kimono in the New Look store on Oxford Street, I was in love. I didn't actually buy it on that day, but I saw the kimono again a few days later whilst shopping at Milton Keynes because it was too pretty to not get.

Gloves LINK // Hat - in store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...