Sunday, 6 January 2013

So I've finally done it!

It's the same thing every year. "New year, new me!" The quote "It's the same thing every year" is the same every year too. So this isn't a blog to say how I'm going to change my life and make myself a better person, because tbh, I wasn't a horrible shit last year, nor will I be this year.

However, there is one thing I know I always say; "I'm going to start a diary!" And it's true... I do, however, a diary is usually something that is kept updated. I usually just forget to write in it or get scared that I will write things and then someone finds it and reveals all my secrets, like in the films... *anyway* I have decided that instead of having a diary which includes all my secrets, I will create a blog. This blog.

So I've finally done it.

I understand that this will probably be something that will be seen by at least 2 people every blue moon, but who cares? I think it's like an interesting challenge to see if I can actually keep up to date with this.

For now I have nothing else to say as this is only an introduction to pretty much say hey, how are you? Oh, and if you haven't guessed, I've finally created a blog.




As I shall be leaving you now, here's a picture that makes me happy. I hope it makes you happy, too.

Nikita xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...