But when it comes to throwing out clothes, you have to replace them with more clothes! I have found a few things recently that I would like to add to my wish list. I shall not add LOADS to this list, otherwise it'd be going on for ages.
I'll start off with one of my favourite clothing shops, Topshop. With £80 worth of vouchers left to spend, I'm being really picky with what I buy (due to the fact that Topshop is expensive). But these are few things that I have found that have caught my eye:
"Check Denim Leggings"
Link
£25.00
I'm really into tartan at the moment for some reason. When I was younger I wanted to buy a pair of tartan jeans, but they were a lot brighter than this, I actually prefer these. What I like about these leggings is that they're not bright, they're a deep red, which would make it easier to find things that go well with these.
![]() |
| Topshop, £30 |
Another thing that I have been wanting for a while is this cropped knitted jumper. I'm not usually the sort of person who likes showing their belly because I hate belly buttons. Am I the only one? But there is something about this top that I love. You can get it in a load of different colours, but I'm going for a safe white because it goes with most things I own.
![]() |
| Topshop, £10 |
Finally, there is another crop top (surprisingly) that I found that I fell in love with and that is this green crop top. What I love about this top is how simple it is. It is a nice colour green and I like how the sleeves are, to me, it looks quite 80's style.
![]() |
| Amazon, £16.99 |
Finally, to add to the love of tartan that I seem to have, I would love, love, love to have a red tartan scarf. They just look so lovely and warm and they'd go with my coat (if you could call it that... It's super thin.)
I don't know if this scarf is for men or women, but to be honest, I don't care. A scarf is a scarf, it keeps you warm.
I will keep that as a short wish list for now. Personally, I feel that I have been doing well with my wish list! It's only four items! three of which I think I am about to buy. But I'm a girl who loves spending her money... Cut me some slack? Or try to help with my shopping addiction?
Anyway, now I have given you an insight to a few things that I have seen and think look pretty awesome, I think it's about time that I sort out my wardrobe?
Nikita xo




No comments:
Post a Comment