Unless you haven't guessed already... It's May (
cue *gasp*) I'm shocked. Five months into the year already, and yes, closer to Summer (
and then Winter, again).
I'm surprised that it is 2nd May and I still have all of my pay (
from being paid on the 30th) if you know me - you know it would be gone by now, but alas! I am saving up
*shock*. This has, however, not stopped me from wondering around and seeing what great summer things are out there. So I thought I'd share with you the amazing beauties that I have found.
(Click the name of what you like for the link)
I have bought the 'Daisy Bikini' and it is so great. It fits perfectly and covers you up to the right amount - i.e. no nip show. I'm in love with the 'Polka Swimsuit' from Topshop and may just have to buy myself that, too (
despite the fact that I am not going on holiday). I thought I'd put the rest on there to show you other great swimsuits out there that may pick you fancy (because they are awesome, after all). I also thought that I'd add the playsuit because it's always nice to have something easy&breezy to wear over the top of swimwear whilst at the beach.
For the Love of Glitter Socks
Kimono
 |
| Topshop Kimono (LINK) // River Island Kimono (LINK) |
Summer Dress
 |
Denim Dress // £17.99 // LINK
|
And finally, I give you the summer dress. I chose this dress for this bit because this is the best dress that I have found (so far). It has a lovely opening around the waist which helps keep you cool, the material is a lovely texture and it's not too thin (nor thick). It is simple and is a great length (depending what size you buy for yourself - I bought age 11) it is only in the Generation part of Newlook, however, the sizes are pretty big.
Shoeeeeeeees
 |
Topshop // Sandals // £48 // LINK
|
And don't forget the shoes. Ok, so I saw these and thought that they were surprisingly pretty, I tried them on and DADAAA! They're so great on. Shockingly (considering they're wooden) they're actually very comfortable and they go with so many things. I must say, though, that the bottom is very slippy and does need to be rubbed on gravel to make them less slippy. Other than that... They're perfect.
Soooo... Are you enjoying the sun?!
Nikita xo
I like your seletion of swimwear and kiminos ! So pretty !
ReplyDeletehttp://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr