Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Blogger Update

(Written 24th June, 2013 - before I left for London)

As I lay in bed last night, I write out a list of things (in my head) that I've been planning to put into my blog (i.e. great haircare, skin care and sales). Most of these posts are in progress - I just need to add pictures, however, due to the fact that I am out to London today, I thought I'd give you an 'update post' in the meantime.

As you may have seen in a previous post, I was going on about how awesome 'Company Blogger Forum' sounded, and WALLAH! I have actually purchased two tickets for me and my friend, Maisie, to go.

Those of you who know me or read my posts obviously understand my love for London and that no trip to London (for me) will be successful without a shopping trip (and at least buying one item of clothing).

The Company event starts at 6.30pm - 8.30pm and so that means me and my friend get to spend the WHOLE day in London, how great!? We have loads of places in mind - mainly food places - and are planning to go to a heck loads of shops, because, hey... Why not? 

Sorry that this was only a short 'update post', but I thank you for reading it, anyway! You will be soon updated with how the day in London went (including the awesome event) SO KEEP AN EYE OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...