Sunday, 30 June 2013

New Purchase: Topshop Polka Shirt

Whilst at London for the Company Blogging Forum, shopping was a no.1 must, therefore, Topshop was on my list of 'must go'. As many of you (I hope) know, Oxford Street has a huge Topshop - "Topshop Oxford Circus is the flagship Topshop store in the United Kingdom and the largest fashion store in the world" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topshop

So, I'm having a little wonder around and I came across the cutest mint green shirt with white polka dots (100% polyester) that I have ever seen in my life.
Topshop // £32 // LINK

The colour is really good for this summer and it isn't too thick, in fact, it is pretty breezy (if not tucked into something). It looks good with any sort of bottoms, however, it looks best with skinny jeans or leggings. It does look nice with a skirt, however, it does give it a bit of a '50's diner' look about it (which is good too, unless you're not after that 'look').

It would be fab for a BBQ or small event with friends in Summer. Highly recommended!

To finish off, I have looked on the site for similar products that you may be interested in (if the mint green top isn't exactly what sort of polka top you are after... If you are after one).
Links (in order) - LINK // LINK // LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...