White is the 'in' colour this summer! *cheers* with simple designs and a simple colour, white is perfect to give anyone a fresh glow this summer. From tops, to skirts, to dresses (still not a fan of white trousers) white can go with any other colour, including white itself (as in - white top and white skirt) that is, of course if you match the top and bottom half together well.
The top image is from a designer, 'Giambattista Valli', who is using the same design to show two different outfits - a dress and a crop top with matching skirt. I personally really like this outfit. With lovely curls and red lipstick; this would great for a day out (that is, if you don't mind getting an expensive dress dirty - I didn't thought so...)
^ Up top is a dress from 'Blugirl' S/S13 Main collection
White isn't always an easy colour to pull off, however, it is a flattering colour and to those who suit it, you should wear it.
![]() |
| Kate Bosworth |
Here are a few items that I have found on various websites that would be great for this summer:
To finish off, I shall leave you with the links of the items of clothing that I have found - just incase you're interested.
links
Asos
Lace Dress - LINKBrown Belt Dress - LINK
Meemee
Crop top (my personal favourite) - LINKFlower Lazer top - LINK
Lace Dress - LINK
Topshop
Cropped shirt - LINKDress - LINK




No comments:
Post a Comment