Sunday, 9 June 2013

Company Blogging Forum

 "To blog or not to blog?... if that's the question, our answer is, "Er, yes, please!"

 


Calling all bloggers - Company Magazine have yet again done 'the lovely' and have given us fellow bloggers a chance to meet other fellow bloggers and get advice from the best on how to make our blogs 'the next best thing'. Not only that, but you get to meet 'team Company' - that itself would give you good tips.

When:
Monday 24th June,
from 6.30-8pm
Where:
Kings College London,
Guy's campus, lecture theatre 2, new hunt's house, London, SE1 1UL
Includes:
- a talk by an expert panel
- a q&a session
- a free glass of bubbly on arrival
- a jam-packed goody bag


Unfortunately, you have to pay a price of £25 for tickets, but oh well! When you're getting advice for something which could be a potential career, then why not? Plus, with the goody bag and free bubbly, you'll be making your money back in no time!

So if you're 18 and would love a free glass of bubbly (not me - I'm not 18, boo) and would love to get tips, then go! I for one would love to, and if anyone in Luton would wish to accompany me - then I'd love you forever, because lets face it, I'd die alone in London.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...