Sunday, 30 June 2013

Time to be Healthy

In this 'modern age' most things are done for us, due to this, it is easy to be unhealthy. I for one, am probably the most unhealthiest person you will ever meet - without being the size of a house. An example of how healthy I can be:

From Thursday 27th June - Sunday 30th June
Mc Donalds x 2
Chinese x 2
Indian
Pizza Hut
Greenfields (a place in Luton Town)

Whilst talking to a friend about being unhealthy, it has hit me that having all those takeaways in such short space of time probably isn't the best thing to do (and by probably, I mean definitely). Unfortunately, because I am not 18 yet, joining the gym is something that I cannot do yet, however, in the mean time, I plan to eat at least one piece of fruit a day (it's a start...) and start swimming again.

Not only this, but to guarantee that I will join the gym when I turn 18, I will start up a gym membership today that will be effective from the 18th August (my birthday) in hoping that getting £15.99 taken out of my bank every month will encourage me to do it.

My plans on eating healthy and start swimming will start next week, due to the need of going food shopping to pick up fruit and a swimming costume, as well as getting over those girly days (enough said).

Any workouts or anything healthy to suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...