Monday, 25 February 2013

Driving Experience • Newly received items

Driving Experience 
Date: Friday 22nd February
Time: 11.11am

The date and time of my driving test. Was I nervous? I'd have to say yes. It's understandable to be nervous, but yet, I didn't understand why I was as nervous as I was. I've driven before? Heck! I've been having driving lessons for around 6 months now! Driving should be easy.
I didn't sleep for long that night. After 2 hours of trying, I called a close friend round to stay with me to help calm my nervs, helped a little! Until my cat meowed in my face 30 minutes after I finally fell asleep. Kicked the cat out of my room. Little while later, the kitten that stalks my cat is outside my house meowing until 6am - yes, that's right, 6am. So I must say, not a good night sleep.

It hits 8am and I finally give in that there is no point getting to sleep and I should just get ready as slow as I can to pass time.
10am: My driving instructor turns up and I'm ready for my lesson before hand - fucked up plenty of times.
11am: Waiting in the waiting room
11:11am: Test has begun. I cannot explain the feeling. I was shaking and just wanted it to be done and over, however, once in the car, I totally relaxed! Had a bit of fun, even. I completed my maneuver correctly (reverse around the corner - my favourite one). Of course, there were plenty of times on the test where I'm sure I made a mistake and convinced myself I was going to fail. The test lasted 40 minutes and I arrive back at the test centre
11:55am: Confirmed pass - 2 minors = me crying.

Yes, I cried. I don't know why. I suppose it was relieving that the 6months had paid off and that I wouldn't have to do a test again!

I'm sad but glad that my lessons are over and now I have the rest of my life to drive and learn more skills to make me a better driver. It's a pretty great achievement for me to be driving, as it is something that I have wanted for a long time and it's pretty odd that I'm now amongst those who drive! I'M GROWING UP. If anyone is interested in driving lessons I would say DEFINITELY DO IT, also go with the person who was my driving instructor (Kevin Chapman) because if he managed to stay patient with me - he will be with you, too.



Newly received items
Quite a while ago I had purchased myself some shoes off of a site named 'MaxStar' - similar to converses, however, not. Yeah, sure, they're a bit odd and I know for a fact that most people will not like them, but I do, so hey ho!

I had first heard of them by a fashion blogger on YouTube
Link to her YouTube channel

The shoes: 
Maxstar platform sneakers - White, £26.39

The YouTuber actually bought herself a pair of black ones, but I had always wanted white converses and I already had some black ones, so I decided to get these in white!

The price of the shoes is cheap, however, with postage and packaging costs, the price does then go up to around £35 and it does take around 17 days to arrive.

I have worn these shoes a few times and they are so comfortable! They're lovely to walk in and they haven't really caused my feet to blister, which is good!


Finally, I shall not say the name of the purse that my mother bought me, but lets just say it's a pretty great purse and those of you who know me well, know what the purse is. (Or if you follow me on Instagram).
I do recommend the purse, as it is beautiful and smells great! Mmm, smell that horse cow

Nikita xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...