Valentines day may be 2 weeks from now, but people need to plan ahead. What are you getting your loved one? Are you going to take them out? Are flowers a part of your idea? I know that for Valentines day, I will be dedicating that day to my love of clothing and products (also I shall be playing a gig down at Bedford Esquires... That's another story.)
So if there if you are like me and you wish to spend some money on great products, here are a few great things that I have recently (or not recently) picked up:
| Image found on Google |
Toni&Guy Sculpting Powder & Sea Salt Texturising Spray
I am a big fan of the natural waves, but yet love to keep a bit of volume to my hair. Unfortunately, my hair is pretty rubbish at volume.So I have bought these bad boys in order to see if it can actually do wonders for my hair. I have heard good reviews about both products and thought, "why not".
![]() |
| Image found on Google |
Essie: 'A LIST'
Another thing that I have recently become a fan of, is Essie. If I'm being honest, the price is a bit much in comparison to other nail varnishes, but this lasts a very long time. With every other nail varnish I've had, I'm lucky if it stays on for 3 days, especially because of work, but with Essie, it lasts a good week+ before it starts chipping. A recent colour that I have bought is this lovely deep red, 'a list'. The colour is awesome, it's not too deep, but yet it has a deep enough colour to appreciate, good enough to compliment any outfit.![]() |
| Image found on Google |
Eylure: Individual Lashes (black) short, medium & long
I actually didn't buy these from Boots, I bought them from Newlook, however, I could not find the link for these on the site (this is the link for Katy Perry pop lashes)The lashes are cheaper from Newlook.
If I'm going to wear fake eyelashes, I only wear them out and if I do that, it's rare. I do, however, love a bit of fake eyelashes (IF IT'S DONE RIGHT)
I hate thick eyelashes, it looks like there are moths attached to peoples eyes.
This is why these babies are a GOOD THING. You can decide where you want them and what length you want them, you also wont suffer with half of them peeling off.
| Image found on Google |
Rimmel London: Matte Finish
I have been asked many time where I have bought this from, and if you click the 'matte finish' you will now find out.It is an awesome product.
I love matted nails, and this gives that exact look.
I must say, though, that it does not last that long, after a day and a half the shine of the original nail comes back and you find that you have to repaint it. I have found that Essie also do a 'matte finish' and I am thinking of trying this one out, too.
![]() |
| Image found on Google |
Topshop Pork pie Hat
I love, love, love this hat.It's so great.
It fits perfectly on your head and it can instantly change the look of an outfit to more of an '80's look' (if that's what you're going for)
This hat comes in a variety of colours and textures, I also used to own a green straw hat, which I used for Reading Festival. It did not last 5 seconds. I was pretty gutted that it lost shape very quickly because it was a cute hat, but it was a crappy straw material after all.
This hat does need looking after otherwise it will misshape easily, however, I have had this ha for about a year and it is still going strong.
Nikita xo



No comments:
Post a Comment