Wednesday, 27 February 2013

The 18th Bucket List

Ok, so as well all know, 18 is a big part of most people's lives, afterall, you can do a heck load of things you could never do before. When someone turns 18, I'm forever writing them a list of things that they can do now that they're 18 - for example: be sued, sue someone, adopt, etc...

So, I got to thinking, and I thought that I should proceed in making myself a list of 18 things to do (that I couldn't do before) on (or just after) my 18th birthday. I know that 18 things is hardly a bucket full of things to do, but it's a lot for one day?!

The 18 things:
  1. Purchase alcohol
  2. Get a tattoo
  3. Purchase fireworks
  4. Go clubbing
  5. Get an overdraft 
  6. Get a Topshop card
  7. Gamble
  8. Send in an answer from a competition on TV (i.e. This morning competition) 
  9. Buy cigarettes (I shall buy them for my mother, not myself)
  10. Get paid more from my job
  11. Work more hours
  12. Get a Newlook card
  13. Go watch Celebrity Juice LIVE

I'm still in the process of thinking of more things that I could or should do when I am finally 18, which is a while from now.

What about you? What would your bucket list be?


Nikita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...